This treatment is specifically designed to raise sagging eyebrows and prevent “hooding” of the eyelid, which is typically brought on by a natural loss of collagen in the eyebrows and eyelids. By raising the eyebrows up the result is a more youthful appearance.
What to expect
- A highly trained master injector will first work with you to understand exactly the look you are trying to achieve, and formulate the ideal treatment plan for you.
- Neurotoxin is then injected along the hairline of the eyebrow, causing them to stay lifted, and reduce sagging or “hooding” of the eyelid.
- This procedure typically takes up to 30 minutes to complete.
- There may be minimal redness or swelling, however this passes quickly.
- Typically you can return to your daily routine following this procedure with no interruption.
Typically lasts 3-6 months.
Pairs well with
Crows Feet and forehead Lines procedures.