Caused by repeated lifting of the eyebrows. This includes lifting of the eye brows while reading or working in front of a computer. Treatment involves injecting neurotoxins into the glabella, otherwise known as “angry 11’s”, and/or the horizontal forehead lines. This procedure can be used to both treat and prevent forehead lines.
What to expect
- A highly trained master injector will first work with you to understand exactly the look you are trying to achieve, and formulate the ideal treatment plan for you.
- Neurotoxin is then injected along the lines in the forehead and/or glabella, creating a smoother, more youthful look.
- This procedure typically takes up to 30 minutes to complete.
- There may be minimal redness or swelling, however this passes quickly.
- Typically you can return to your daily routine following this procedure with no interruption.
Typically lasts 3-6 months.
Pairs well with
Botox Brow Lift.